WHO WE ARE
At the Christie Kim Professional Law Corporation, we are committed to the “people“. We have highly experienced attorneys who are not afraid to go up against insurance company attorneys. We are dedicated to representing and protecting each of our client’s legal rights and helping them understand obligations within the law. We specialize in Auto Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian vs. Auto, Slip and fall, dog bites, Wrongful Death, and Immigration.
Our attorneys have over 15 years of experience. We successfully and aggressively obtain the highest possible compensation for our clients. We honestly advise our clients on the chances of success in their case. We take pride in receiving many referrals from attorneys who know us firsthand as a result of our achievements.
CHRISTIE KIM, ESQ.
- Admitted to Practice Law in State of California 2004
- Admitted to Practice Law in State of Washington 2005
- Admitted to Practice Law in State of Nevada 2005
- Admitted to Practice Law in State of New York 2009
Fluent in Korean and Chinese
ALAN C. BROWN, ESQ. (of counsel)
- State of California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1994
- U.S. District Court of Northern District of California, 2017
Honors and Awards
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- 1st Vice President 2007
- President Elect 2008
- President 2009
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Lawyers in California
- Listed in the Top 3 Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Plaintiffs Super Lawyers
- AV Peer Review rated (top rating by Martindale-Hubbell)
- The Consumer Attorneys of California Presidential Award of Merit as the 2009 Chapter President of the Year
- 2008 Volunteer service Award, Capistrano Animal Rescue Effort
- Top 25 Motor Vehicle Lawyers of California
- Attorney Spotlight – Gonzaga University School of Law 2015
- Super Lawyers, Member 2016, 2017 & 2018
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) Senior Life Fellow Member
- California State Assembly Certificate of Recognition
- Lifetime Achievement Membership for America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association, Litigation Section Member
- Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 10 Plaintiff Trucking Lawyers in California by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- The Wall Street Journal, Best Lawyers In Southern California 2018
- Orange Coast Magazine Top 2020 Lawyer
- “Lawyer of the Year” in Medical Malpractice Law- Plaintiffs in Orange County 2020 by Best Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
- Best of the Best Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney
WHAT WE DO
Here at the Christie Kim Professional Law Corporation we fight aggressively and give our clients priority in all we do. We uphold the law in attempts to seek justice and recover our client’s losses and help rebuild their life to a similar point as it was before the accident occurred. We have the knowledge and expertise to go head to head with the insurance companies. We give our clients realistic opinions as to the worth of their claim and the probability of success.
HOW WE SERVE OUR CLIENTS
Our service to our clients is our main priority. We offer a free no obligation evaluation of the case and discuss their options. All information is kept confidential. We do not charge our clients for any fees or costs unless we win their case. Our fee is contingent on the amount we recover. We also offer “in home evaluation” for convenience. We have multilingual staff so that there is no language barrier. We help Our clients resolve their legal issues in an efficient and practical approach, aimed to yield the best possible outcome in the least amount of time.
Your personal injury initial consultation with Christie Kim Professional Law Corporation is free of charge and can be secured at 949-999-2060. If your health requires an in-home or hospital visit, we can accommodate you. If you need language translation, we can access assistance in English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Korean.